General Feedback

You have ideas, and we want to hear them! Share your stories to help us create a product that best fits your needs. The best requests aren’t just the request, but the reason behind the request. So don’t be shy and share your story behind why this would be valuable and how you would use it. Your story has the power to garner votes from other users as well.

We will be responding to the requests on this board to give definitive answers or to get a better understanding of the request. And while we do take our client feedback seriously, we won’t be able to promise all of the requested features will be added to Classy.

Additional information about posting an idea

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. More customization and ability to edit content on dedication ecard

It would be great if we could edit the ecard dedication email body and merge fields. Currently, the name field pulls from Classy's "Supporter Name" and this cannot be changed. I had a donor request to have the gift come from her organization instead of her name, and I could not make this change. Thus she could not send the ecard because it was insufficient to how she needed it customized. Other examples I can think of are if someone wanted a gift to come from their whole family, or a couple, it would only show the name of the…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Emails & Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Pull Suppressions List Into Classy

It would be very helpful for us as Classy Admins to see who exists on the back end 'Suppressions' list. This info could be surfaced within a supporter profile - a field indicating that they have unsubscribed. This would help us immediately understand why some supporters are not receiving emails.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Fundraising Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Fundraising Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. resource center

The Resource Center for Classy is abysmally lacking. The articles and classes available show the bare basics of what is available and do not assist with any complex or advanced settings. There's no one piece of feedback to provide except that every single time I encounter something I don't know how to do, there is never an article/class to help and I always need to utilize the live chat. this is not efficient.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Supporter / Fundraiser Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. resource center

The Resource Center for Classy is abysmally lacking. The articles and classes available show the bare basics of what is available and do not assist with any complex or advanced settings. There's no one piece of feedback to provide except that every single time I encounter something I don't know how to do, there is never an article/class to help and I always need to utilize the live chat. this is not efficient.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Supporter / Fundraiser Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Automated Comments in Activity Wall

Give the ability to automate thank-you / stewardship comments in the activity feed. For example, one organization has templates per donor type (recurring, gift sizes above $x, program designation) and has to manually enter each comment daily.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Update the permissions for the Admin Role "Activity Feed Manager" so that the donor name, transaction amount, and campaign are viewable.

It makes it very difficult for Activity Feed Managers to comment anything personalized to donors when they can't see anything about the gift.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reporting / Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reporting / Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. A report tracking all edits made

I think having a full access to all edits that have been made to a record is incredibly helpful. For instance, I'm having to transfer gifts to a different campaign. It would be nice to be able to see that I did that, on this date/time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Tickets - the ability to have tickets in the backend solely for offline use.

Admin would like the ability to create tickets that are only available in the backend to use for offline tickets (staff tickets) and not be live in the checkout page for the public to see.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Campaign Creation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. ACH Processing time

We would like to not have to wait 5-7 business days for ACH transactions to process. Also, with this abnormally, frustratingly, extended amount of wait time, we would also like to be able to customize the donation processing email for ACH payments. Folks are waiting long enough for an actual receipt. The donation processing email is barely noticeable.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Giving Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. error related to browser

I've had people who wanted to make a reservation tell me they encountered an "Error--consult your customer service rep" message. No explanation of what was going on. I did some trouble-shooting with one donor, and it turned out to be a browser issue. The investment bank where he works uses Edge, and it wouldn't allow the reservation. When he switched to Chrome, he had no difficulties. This is a BIG deal, because most people won't bother to pursue a problem like this--they simply won't donate or attend.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Giving Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Feature request: ability to hide recent Bid Activity on auction items in Classy Live

Provide the option to hide "Bid/ Purchase Activity" on individual auction items. Currently, this displays once an item is clicked on within the auction and can be anonymized but not removed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Classy Live  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. classy live dashboard

Please make the "event name" clickable from the main account dashboard. The current user flow makes no sense and is frustrating. It makes it look like I don't have event access as an administrator when I actually do. Thank you!

Posting on behalf of myself (Classy employee) and 3 other organizations who have provided this feedback.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Classy Live  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Ability to Limit Campaign Activity

Currently only Classy employees can delete the feed items seen on the campaign activity. It would be good for organizations that have the ability to to allow either certain types of activity items to be shown (ex: only donations and no creation) or for it to only show feed items within a certain time period ( activity within the past day, week, etc.)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Fee Amounts on Attendee Report Columns

We need the detail of the attendees report for financial reporting. Is there away to add the fees to this so that we do not have to run both reports- Transaction and Attendee?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. In honor of on Activity Feed

If someone donates in honor of/in memory of it would be nice to have the structure of the post in the activity to be like "Person who donated" donated in memory of "person who the donation is in honor of".

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Restructure C4SF Field Types

Some field types in the current Classy for Salesforce integration do not make sense for the data that is synced. Some fields representing IDs are currently number fields when they should be a text field (getting rid of the commas). Similarly, some current fields representing amounts are number fields when they should be currency fields.

While updating current field types cannot be done, can research be done to evaluate implementing new fields with the correct types and deprecating older ones that do not make sense?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Integrations / API  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. paypal

Have PayPal payouts show Classy as their origin. Since they show only as PayPal in our bank account, it it hard to distinguish them from our other PayPal payouts.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Ability to Edit Default Language on Receipting

We would like the ability to automatically update the default tax language seen on all of the receipting. We have specific language we like to use each time and would like to not have to worry about updating the language on multiple receipts with every campaign that is created.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base